Dean’s® Dip Dipstakes™

Pop Warner season is over for the James Boys, however NCAAF and the NFL is still in full swing. When you live in a male dominated home, this means one thing. The TV is monopolized by football Thursday thru Monday. In front of my television are 4 guys. My husband, Head Couch Coach, and his assistants my 3 boys. They cheer, boo, and discuss plays. I do what any American mom would do, take advantage of the Football Snacks. Football is not football, or even remotely enjoyable if I am not being bribed with something salty, crunchy or sweet. Which brings me to the point of this blog (yes, there actually is a point), Dean’s® Dip Dipstakes™! What’s Dean’s® Dipstakes? It’s like fantasy football only tastier! Just like the Jets and the Giants, there are longstanding rivalries amongst dips. Are you a Honey Mustard loyalist, Guacamole diehard (like me) or an Onion Dip fanatic? Vote on your favorite dip while predicting the outcomes of the games each week and you’ll be eligible to win awesome prizes like tailgate party supplies, football memorabilia and sporting gear. There will also be a big grand prize drawing in January for a home entertainment system.

It’s super easy to play and it’s all on Facebook: http://youcastcorp.com/c/77/go/index.php?r=1

Now for the giveaway!

The 20th person to visit Dean’s® Dip Dipstakes™ on Facebook, become a fan, and mention my blog’s URL (www.surviving3boys.com) will win the following:

1 Coupon for Dean’s® Dip
1 Dean’s® Dip Tray (approx. retail value, $10)
1 Dean’s® Stadium Blanket (approx. retail value, $25)

Approximate retail value: $38.00

The 21st person to visit Dean’s® Dip Dipstakes™ on Facebook, become a fan, and mention my blog’s URL (www.surviving3boys.com) will win the following:


1 Coupon for Dean’s® Dip

Approximate retail value: $3.00

That’s All Folks! Good luck, and happy dipping!!!

4 comments:

Shawnte Price said...

Yummmm Dip! I want some right now. I did this, but am not sure what I did. LOL~

2Wired2Tired said...

I can't believe you have football on at your house for 4 straight days. I go crazy with just one or two days. Sounds like a great giveaway, I'm off to check out the Facebook page now.

Christina Simon said...

I'm following your blog from MBC. I have a son and a husband obsessed with football. He's 6 so no Pop Warner yet. Still, we had a great coach this year and I've developed a new appreciation for the sport. Happy Holidays! Christina
www.beyondthebrochure.blogspot.com

prashant said...

I want some right now. I did this, but am not sure what I did.

How to make a website